Most Frequently Asked Questions
Iconosquare Account Information
Get started with setting up your account, activating your free trial, and updating your account settings.
Everything you need to know about our pricing, and your subscription, payment information and invoices.
Discover your analytics, your Instagram Business Insights, and your tracked Hashtags and Competitors.
Learn how to keep on top of your Insta-engagement with our Comment Tracker tool!
Monitor customized feeds of your favourite hashtags and users, track your mentions, and organize your own media.
Learn how to schedule photos, videos, Stories and Carousels, and all about our new automatic posting feature!
Find the media and hashtags that matter to you with our search tools!
Discover everything you need to know about our Facebook Analytics!
Instagram Feed Tab
Learn how to display your carefully curated Instagram feed directly on your Facebook Business Page with Iconosquare!
Apps, Widget and Extensions
Discover our iOS & Android apps, Chrome & Firefox extensions, and our website widget.
Users & Roles
Learn how to invite your colleagues or clients to your Iconosquare account with our new multi-user tool!
Keep up with changes and updates to our product here!
Our self-help guide to fixing any problems on your account.
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
- Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
- How can I find out which hashtags to use on my posts?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Everything you need to know about validating your automatic posts through the app
- I keep getting an automatic publishing error!
- Can I tag a user or a location in my scheduled post?
- How can I disable the notifications asking me to validate my auto-post?
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically.
- Help! I have to re-authenticate my social profiles every day on Iconosquare