The Engagement Rate is based on the number of likes, comments and saves received, divided by the number of followers at the time of the post.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram analytics?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?