Here's how to switch the active & inactive profiles on your plan (applies to STARTER, PRO, ADVANCED & AGENCY only. If you are on a legacy plan, contact us):
- Sign into pro.iconosquare.com (desktop version only)
- If the social profile you wish to activate doesn't already exist on the platform, add it by clicking on the blue plus symbol in the top right hand corner of the page and entering your FB/IG login credentials when prompted
- Click on the cog icon at the top right of the page
- Go to "Social Profiles"
- Click on the "deactivate" link under the unwanted social profile
- Click on "activate" for the one you would like to add to your plan instead.
If you'd like to add more social profiles to your plan without deactivating any of the ones you already have, you can find more information here.
NB: As of the 25th September 2018, all new Instagram profiles added to Iconosquare must be Business Profiles. This includes free trials and adding new profiles to your paid plan. Further to this, as of the 23rd October, use of Iconosquare will be entirely restricted to Business Profiles. So if you have a personal account that you'd like to convert to a Business Profile so that you can add it to Iconosquare, you can learn how to do that here!