We keep your deleted posts and add their metrics to your analytics, due to the large number of our users who do promotional posts that they delete afterwards but want to keep in their statistics for for analysis.
Articles in this section
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram analytics?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?