For your followers' Top Countries & Top Cities, we now pull the data directly from the Facebook servers, and no longer rely on the users' last geolocated media. Yay!
Articles in this section
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram analytics?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How are Engagement Rate, Love Rate and Talk Rate calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?