The 'Export comments' feature is only included in our MASTER, PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY plans. (Note: 'Export comments' is not included on the PRO trial.)
In order to export your comments, you need to:
- Click on the Comment Tracker section on your left side menu
- Select the media you want to export your comments for
- Click on the downward-facing arrow icon on the right hand side of the "Unread Comments" line
- You will be prompted with a pop-up notifying you that your export will be sent to your email inbox
- Click on the "OK" button
- Get your export directly to your email inbox!
NOTE: Your comment export will normally contain all comments, read and unread. However, due to the API limitation that allows us only to retrieve 100 comments per refresh (every 5-10 minutes), if you receive more than 100 comments during this period it's possible that some will be missing. Unfortunately we can't retrieve these, as like all third-party developer apps, we're limited to a certain amount of calls to the Instagram API!