The Completion Rate formula on a Story is <100% (subtract) Exit Rate>. It allows you to understand which percentage of users have watched your Story until the end.
Articles in this section
- What does the new Stories section include?
- How often are my Stories Analytics refreshed?
- Can I see the Best Time To Post for my Stories?
- Can I access the full list of my Stories?
- How do I export my Stories analytics?
- Can I see historical data on my Stories?
- How are my Average Impressions for Stories calculated?
- How is the Reach Rate for Stories calculated?
- How is the Completion Rate calculated?
- How is the Exit Rate of my Stories calculated?