'I'm the Admin of the Facebook Business Page and I still can't verify my Instagram Business Profile!'
Sometimes we are unable to provide certain functions because either you linked a social profile to Iconosquare after you agreed to the original permissions, or you did not allow all the permissions needed to unlock these features. Please follow these steps to break the connection and re-sync these permissions:
**Please note that this step must be completed by an Admin of the FB business Page associated with the IG Business Profile. If you are not sure, please follow this article to ensure you are an Admin first.**
1.) Remove Iconosquare's permissions from Facebook
- Click on this link to access your Facebook Business Integrations (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools)
- Search, or scroll to find ICONOSQUARE
- Select Iconosquare and click "Remove". (Don't worry about the message that says 'This may delete your Iconosquare account and activity'. This is an automated message from Facebook that we are working to have changed - your account will NOT be deleted!)
2.) Re-authorize Iconosquare's permissions
- Go to the Social Profiles section on Iconosquare and click the link under your profile 'I have changed my Instagram password'
- You'll be asked if you want to remove Iconosquare's authorization - click "Yes"
- Click 'Re-verify Business Profile' and follow the prompts to re-verify your profile. Don't customise the permissions!
You'll be redirected back to the Social Profiles section. Don't forget to click 'Re-authenticate profile'!
3.) If you have multiple accounts on Iconosquare, you will need to repeat Step 2 for ALL accounts which are IG Business Profiles.
NOTE: This will NOT have any effect on your stats. This simply refreshes the permissions to attempt to fix the problem with linking your auto-publishing, or your IG insights.