Once you grant us access to your profile, Facebook gives us your "token" which allows us to calculate your data.
Sometimes this token expires due to
- a change of password
- a login from an unusual location
- a change in your Page Role on your Facebook Business Page
- an unspecified reason relating to Facebook's security measures, which we don't have information about
which logs you out from Facebook. When you're logged out, you need to re-authenticate your account so we can continue to calculate your data.
You will find more information over here:
To re-authenticate, you need to:
- go on this page: https://pro.iconosquare.com/user/socialprofiles
- click on "Reactivate account"
- enter your Facebook credentials
If this doesn't work the first time around, it may be due to a cookies issue, so you should try again in a private browser such as Google Chrome Incognito Mode!