In order to invite a new User to join your Iconosquare account, you need to be subscribed to one of our new plans, STARTER, PRO, ADVANCED or AGENCY. Upgrade HERE!
- Click on the cog icon in the top right corner of any page
- Click on the “Users & Roles” section
- Click on the blue “Invite Users” button on the right side of your screen
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite in the “User’s email” section
- Select the role you want to give to this person in the “Role” section
- Check the social profiles you want to give this person access to under the “Permissions” section
- Click on the blue “Invite” button in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window
Once this process is done, the invited user will receive an invitation to the email address you’ve entered in the “User’s email” section.
At this point, the invited user will need to:
- Click on the “Join now” button in the invitation email.
- They will be redirected to a page where they’ll be able to create their account with their own password.
- They will need to fill out the account creation form and click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the form.
- They will be connected to their own Iconosquare account with the permissions you’ve given them to manage the various social profiles on your account.
NOTE: if the user has previously had an Iconosquare account under the same email and you are receiving an error while trying to invite the user, please e-mail us here
Also listed as "How to add a Team Member"