In order to schedule directly from the IOS app, you need to:
- Click on the Schedule section at the bottom of your left side menu
- You'll be taken to your calendar and list of scheduled posts. Click on the blue "+" button to add a new media.
- To add a media from your phone library, click on the Phone Library button and accept the requested authorization to let us access your Phone Library
- To add a media from your Media Library on Iconosquare, click on the Media Library button
- You can filter the displayed media by labels if you click on the Filter by labels button in the top right corner of your screen
- After selecting your media from your Media Library/Phone Library, the photo will pop up as a Preview
- You can also take a picture directly from your phone by clicking on Take Photo
- Make sure to click on OK in order to authorize us to access your phone camera
- Preview the picture you've just taken, click on Retake to take a new one or on Use Photo to schedule it
- Preview your post and click on the Next button in the bottom right corner of your screen if you're ready to schedule it
- Enter your caption and choose the time and date you want to post. When you're done, click on the green Schedule button
NEW: If your post is a single image media which is eligible for our auto-posting feature, then you will be prompted to choose whether you would like this photo to be automatically posted to Instagram! (Want to know if your photo fits the specs for auto-posting? Find out here.)
- If your picture was taken from the Media Library, you will get prompted with the message below:
- If your media was taken from your Phone Library or directly from your phone camera, you will get prompted with an upload progress message before the complete schedule of your post
If you selected 'Post automatically to Instagram', your post will be automatically published and you will receive a notification informing you when it has been published.
If you've scheduled a video, Carousel, Story, or single image post which doesn't fit Instagram's auto-posting specs, you'll find out how to post these media with the following articles!