When you choose one of the crop options on the Scheduler you may notice that a black border appears around your photo. This is simply to show how you have cropped it within the Scheduler and the border will not appear around your photo on Instagram.
Articles in this section
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How to save a caption and how to access your saved captions
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- How are the suggested hashtags in the caption of my scheduled post chosen?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?